The Content & Media Strategist is dedicated to develop quality articles and manage e-communication with virtual content writers. This role will focus on generating content concepts (video & written web content) along with media strategy (digital, social & print) to create proposal responses that meet client objectives. This position partners with the digital marketing team and video production staff to develop branded experiences and marketable opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, infographics, video content, etc.).
- Curate unique, relevant and storytelling content to reach the product ideal customers.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Editing and formatting content, Meta Desc, Meta Title, Post Title and content flowwritten by Expert writer. Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Prepare analytics reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc. as needed
- Write clear, persuasive content that is grammatically and factually accurate for use on our customers’ websites.
- Manage our outsourced writing relationships with writers, including approving topic ideas, blog posts, social media posts, and providing feedback.
- Research and able to do data mining of new competitor products.
- Searching and approaching the virtual team of writers to subordinately handle the work.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Education- BE/MCA/BCA/BSc/M.Sc.
- No. of Vacancies-5
- Employment Type: Full Time
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- Be a team player and at the same time ability to self-manage.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an excellent knowledge of Excel
- A decent level of proficiency with content management tools and processes