We recognize that you are not only just launching an app, you are following a dream. Every big app starts with a bright app idea. Every app idea could be a game-changer. You’re here because you thought of something you feel can take you to places – which is totally possible. It might just be an idea now, but who knows – you can be a CEO at a Fortune 500 in the next few months. Of course, creating an iOS app is an investment and you are here right now, because you are looking for help.
Don’t worry. Our skilled iOS app developers can help turn your innovative app idea into a reality. Our approach is based upon the principle that we are an extension of your team. We will work with you from the drawing board to App Store submission.
Our iOS app solutions include, but not limited to:
- Video/Audio Streaming Apps
- Location based Application
- Calendar based Apps
- GPS Based Real Time Application
- City guide/ Compass Based Apps
- Enterprise Application
- 2D Gaming/ iPhone game development
- Address Book Based Applications
- Barcode Scanner based Apps
- Finance/Banking Application
- Augmented Reality Apps
- In App Purchase, Push Notifications
Why Consider an iOS App?
iOS app can be used for a variety of Apple gadgets, like iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It’s no secret that Apple always comes up with innovative ideas for their devices. On January 2015, Apple announces 1 billion iOS devices sold. Apple CEO Tim Cook reported that, “In the past 12 months (of 2015), we’ve sold over 300 million devices, including 231 million iPhones, 55 million iPads, and 21 million Macs.” He also reported that Apple’s growth in one year was greater than the full-year revenue of almost 90% of the companies of Fortune 500. Imagine getting a chunk of Apple’s market through an iOS app and in-app purchases?
Why Choose a Native iOS App?
A native app means using the native language of the form such as Objective-C on iOS and Java on Android. A native app is currently the soundest investment for creating an experience and for an engaging mobile strategy. The reasons? See our list why a native iOS app offers the upper-hand:
- Native apps are easier to integrate with device hardware like GPS, cameras, USB and Bluetooth compared to hybrid apps or web applications. They can also communicate with other apps on a user’s device and has full access to the latest APIs.
- Native apps can be used offline and it is advantageous if your app requires higher storage limits (5MB and above) for a local database.
- Native apps are more user-friendly. It allows users to interact with the app in a more personal manner with less difficulty.
- Native apps offer a lightweight experience because they do not have extra layers and do not take up more memory than what’s necessary.
- Users tend to have a much higher user engagement, user adoption and usage volume among native apps than hybrid apps.
How We Do Things
Our team of iOS app developers follows a strict process to ensure that milestones are finished on time.
We take the time to understand your app’s market and users, its design, functionalities, and your business goals.
The interface of your app creates an emotional connection with your users, so it should be appealing, exciting and engaging. Your app users will swipe, tap and pinch it and the app should be able to respond fluidly to these gestures.
Building your app’s identity is critical because it serves as the “face” of your app or business. This process includes selecting the right color palettes, iconography, typography, images and even designing a logo, if you do not have one yet.
Developing a great iOS app isn’t just about “working on it.” It has to be fast, accurate, inspired and thrilling. Your app later on gets polished while using platforms like Parse and Firebase to allow it to scale.
Our job is to make all interactions with you as transparent, organized and pleasant as possible. Creating an app goes beyond development and TestFlight/beta testing. We need to craft a great app store description, educating new users about your app, updating your app, and more. We’ll make all interactions with you and your app delightful.
Your app will not only exist and gets marketed through iOS devices. You will also need a web presence. We create engaging, app-focused landing pages. We also have a team of digital strategists and marketers who can help increase awareness for your new app, enhance its branding and visibility online.
Our iOS App Development Team
Each of our iOS app developers brings something unique to the table, which helps in building a winning app. We can help you create your app, whether it has simple or out-of-the-box concepts, which could take your business to new heights. Our iOS development experts are skilled in advanced development technologies, such as Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa Touch Framework, and third party libraries, like JSON, iRate and ASIHTTP. Knowing the latest in iOS app development is our strength, along with usage of SDKs and frameworks.